Everything you need to quickly improve STAR ratings and take back your Quality Bonus Payments
Stars Insights Engine
The Hyperlift Stars Insights Engine is the most complete data and analytics platform designed specifically for the Medicare Stars industry. Leveraging machine learning through data science, Hyperlift gives Stars management teams and analytics professionals unprecedented insight to make critical decisions. No more uncertainty, no more guesswork. Instead, you’ll get visibility into the entire Stars Lifecycle – all in one integrated SaaS-based platform.
- Data-driven Stars Measure Assessment.
- List of prioritized measures and rationale for each selection.
- Algorithm-based improvement measure selection process.
- Ability to evaluate impact of unexpected performance changes.
- Simulated potential Star ratings for each measure for the upcoming year.
- Detailed range of expected overall Star rating outcomes for your plan, along with likelihood for each.
- Peer comparable analysis.
The Hyperlift Stars Insights Engine features:
Other Hyperlift products:
Cut Point Forecast
Take proactive action and finally know exactly where performance needs to be in the future — one of the biggest challenges impeding Stars improvements. Hyperlift’s proprietary Cut Point Forecast uses more than 100,000 data points to estimate what the cut points will be in future years to support realistic planning and expectation setting. With Hyperlift Cut Point Forecast you can:
- Set realistic performance targets due to the accuracy of the output
- Effectively analyze internal projections against market trends
- Integrate with internal Stars strategy
- Ensure unbiased statistical output
Effectively and efficiently measure performance and opportunities against peers, and understand what movement is achievable. Hyperlift’s Comparable Analysis Tool complements ongoing Stars initiatives, evaluating performance against any number of peer plans as defined by the user, visually displaying in real time what measure movement is likely. Using the Hyperlift Comparable Analysis Tool, users can:
- Discover areas where a plan is significantly underperforming peers, then identify opportunities for improvement
- Evaluate measure performance across a series of peers to identify improvement opportunities, taking geographical and functional differences into account
- Make informed decisions to efficiently align budgets and resources and get ahead of the competition
- Set realistic performance targets