Your role: Provide analytics expertise in Medicare STAR analytics to support effective outcome and population support for the business and support ongoing engagement in CMS publications/announcements to evaluate & provide strategic guidance in Stars methodology changes and impacts to operational strategy.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining and forecasting Star Ratings. Other responsibilities include:
- Manipulate data using large datasets and multiple data sources.
- Analyze or assist in the analysis of processes and programs in achieving stated goals.
- Provide analyses and recommendations if corrections are needed.
- Investigates and discovers areas of opportunity.
- Monitor and evaluate patterns, costs and trends.
- Write SAS and/or SQL programs for data extraction.
- Modifies existing programs for data extraction
- Accountable for developing insightful and actionable summaries and recommending actions.
- Train clients on analytical tools and techniques.
- Provide guidance and review work of team members.
If this sounds like you, contact us at email@example.com